Is it possible to stream content from an Amazon Fire Stick to the VLC Player? With the appropriate setup, you can easily stream video and audio from your Fire Stick to your laptop or desktop computer running the VLC Player. Here’s how to get started.
- Connect your Fire Stick to your television. Make sure that your television is powered on and that the Fire Stick is connected to your home network.
- Open the VLC Player on your computer.
- Select the “Media” tab in the upper-right corner of the VLC window.
- Select “Open Network Stream” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL provided by your Fire Stick. This information can usually be found on the Fire Stick’s home screen.
- Click the “Play” button in the bottom-right corner of the VLC window.
- Your Fire Stick content should now appear in the VLC Player.
That’s it! With this setup, you can easily stream video and audio from your Fire Stick to your computer running the VLC Player. Enjoy!