Chromecast is a popular device that allows you to stream content from your phone, tablet, or computer to your TV. VLC is a media player that can play a variety of audio and video formats. It is possible to stream Chromecast to VLC, which can make it easier to watch content that is not supported by the Chromecast. In this article, we will discuss how to stream Chromecast to VLC.
- Make sure that your Chromecast and VLC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the VLC media player and go to “Media” and then “Stream”.
- Click the “Network” tab and enter the IP address of your Chromecast.
- Click “Stream” and select the content you want to stream.
- The stream will start, and you can now watch it on your VLC player.
It is important to note that the Chromecast and VLC must be on the same Wi-Fi network in order for this to work. The Chromecast IP address can be found by going to the settings of your router. This will allow you to stream content that is not supported by the Chromecast, or to watch content from different devices on the same TV.